3.03.2011

Sam Bush Free Concert in Steamboat Springs 2011

What can possibly make this Friday any better than a potential snowstorm to give everyone some fresh powder to ski in, a Free Bud Light Rocks the Boat Concert with Sam Bush and some good old apres ski entertainment?

Sam Bush is playing tomorrow Friday March 3, 2011 at 3pm at the base of the Steamboat Ski Resort to keep Steamboat Rockin! Sam Bush is Grammy Award winning multi-instrumentalist artist. Sam Bush doesn't seem old enough to be a musical legend. And he's not. But he is. Alternately known as the King of Telluride and the King of Newgrass, Bush has been honored by the Americana Music Association and the International Bluegrass Music Association. But honors are not what drive him. "I didn't get into music to win awards," he says. "I'm just now starting to get somewhere. I love to play and the older I get the more I love it. And I love new things."
 I will hoping to hear my favorite songs "Girl of the North Country" and "Same ol' River"!!! Watch the Video below!

So NOW do you know you're friday afternoon plans?  Coming to Steamboat last minute? Book with ResortQuest and get great lodging deals! See our current deals 30% off March! and get to Steamboat for some fun!


No comments: