Scenic gondola rides, on-mountain dining options, and the kid’s Coca-Cola Adventure Zone are just the beginning. Bike and hiking trails are not schedule to open until later in the summer season around June 24, 2011 when more of the mountain has dried out from all the snow melt!
Enjoy Early Summer Mountain Adventures!
- Mountain Opens June 15, 2011
- Hiking & Biking Trails scheduled to open June 24, 2011
- Gondola Rides start June 15, 2011 10am-4pm Monday –Saturday and Sunday 9:30am-4pm. Tickets are valid all day, weather permitting.
- On top of the Gondola enjoy the dining and beverage options at the Oasis Sundeck located at 9,131 feet! You will find some of the best views of Steamboat from this favorite on-mountain hang-out!
- This weekend, the Coca-Cola Adventure Zone activities debut during the 5th Annual Free Family Fun Festival in Gondola Square on Saturday, June 18th from 10am-2pm.
- On Sunday, June 19th, Sunday Brunch on the Mountain celebrates Father’s Day with its traditional all-you-can-eat Champagne brunch from 9:30am to 1pm.